Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop. January 2018. Nevada City. California.
“Dance me through the panic ’til I’m gathered safely in…
Dance me to the end of love.” ~ Leonard Cohen
Do you want to:
- feel more closeness, connection, and engagement with your partner?
- have good fulfilling communication?
- learn how to reach for your partner at times of need?
- renew your commitment for intimacy and sexual connection?
- learn how to ‘dance t the end of love’?
Register NOW to guarantee your space for our upcoming Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop. January 2018.
Here are a few testimonials from our last workshop:
“Great Workshop! Recommend it for wherever you are in your journey of your relationship”
“I felt true connection with my husband for the first time in years by the end of the first day. It surprised me.”
“Hold Me Tight provides a great way to learn about patterns in our relationship with tools to unpack the issues and find common ground.”
“Dalia creates a safe environment to explore the dark corners of your relationship and to celebrate the bonds you already have.”
At our Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop, in a safe, intimate, private setting, we hold space for couples to become vulnerable and open to explore, experience, touch and talk through issues that have been untouched. It is time set aside to have these conversations that have been waiting for a long time to happen.
She is the primary developer of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) which has demonstrated its effectiveness in over 25 years of peer-reviewed clinical research. It’s outstanding success has been heralded in many scientific journals, professional magazines and media such as New York Times and Psychology Today.
The focus of EFT is to help partners to understand more clearly each other’s deepest emotions. Feelings are often hidden, unexpressed or misunderstood. Our relationships can be a cause of stress and pain or a source of comfort and joy. In EFT, we help couples learn how to deal with their feelings together, reach towards each other, and be responsive in more loving and positive ways.
At our Hold Me Tight® relationship enhancement Workshop you will learn and experience how to:
• address negative cycle patterns, and learn why they show up, and how to get out of them
• learn how to repair and forgive injuries, and become vulnerable with each other
• enhance your emotional, physical, and sexual closeness and INTIMACY
As I keep the groups small and intimate, if you know you want to sign up, I will encourage you to do so shortly, as I do tend to fill up. SPACE IS LIMITED. SO SIGN UP ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to have a deeper and vulnerable look at your relationship, develop new skills to recognize the cycle and patterns that inflict the relationship and keep you separated and apart, and It is also a beautiful time to connect and highlight the strengths of your relationship, and built on the positive that already exist.
- Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions or for more information. Looking forward to sharing the workshop with you.
- To sign up please click here.